A System of Orthopaedic Medicine 3rd edition
Since its first publication, almost two decades ago, A System of Orthopaedic Medicine has proven to be a reliable resource and guide for those clinicians working in the field of orthopaedic medicine who assess and treat the effects of musculoskeletal pain.
- A logical, step-by-step approach to examination and assessment which helps identify the source of the problem more quickly and surely
- Fully comprehensive – the entire musculoskeletal system is addressed
- Summary charts and tables facilitate quick reference and easy revision
- Multiple illustrations supplement and further clarify the text
- Differential diagnosis flowcharts summarize the deductive thought sequence which should be followed for each joint examination
- Access to online resources which include videos of techniques and much more! – www.orthopaedicmedicineonline.com