Naisen lantiomalli nivelsiteillä – Female Pelvis Skeleton Model with Ligaments, 3 part – 3B Smart Anatomy
This life size three part model represents an original cast of a bony female pelvis with ligaments and shows all the details of the following anatomical structures:
- Two hip bones
- the pubic symphysis
- the sacrum and the coccyx
- the fifth lumbar vertebra with intervertebral disc
A midsagital section through the fifth lumbar vertebra, sacrum and coccyx, allow both halves of the pelvis to be disassembled revealing a part of the cauda equina in the vertebral canal. The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebra is removable.
The right half of the model shows the following pelvic ligaments:
- inguinal ligament
- sacrotuberous ligament
- sacrospinous ligament
- anterior sacroiliac ligaments
- iliolumbar ligament
- anterior longitudinal ligament
- interosseous sacroiliac ligament
- posterior sacroiliac ligament
- obturator membrane
This anatomically detailed model is a great way to teach and learn the anatomy of the human female pelvis.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.