Fysiologinen luurankomalli – Physiological Human Skeleton Model Phil on Hanging Stand – 3B Smart Anatomy
Phil is unique! He offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific® skeleton and features an almost true-to-life reproduction of the joints system. Demonstrate internal and external rotation of the limbs and show how the knee and elbow joints move and stretch. The flexible spine can make natural movements (lateral bend, movement and stretching, rotation). The hand bones of this 3B Scientific® skeleton model have been assembled on wire to show their natural position. The flexible assembly of the foot bones makes them maneuverable. The shoulder blades twist when the arms are raised. Even the low level of maneuverability of the sacroiliac joint and the sacrococcygeal symphysis can be demonstrated. Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
• Top quality, life-size natural casting
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
•On a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Exceptional value for money
• 3 year guarantee
• Final assembly carried out by hand
Comes with metal hanging stand and transparent dust cover. Stand is 6′ 3″ (192cm).
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.