Human Shoulder Joint Model with Rotator Cuff & 4 Removable Muscles, 5 part – 3B Smart Anatomy
- M. subscapularis
- M. supraspinatus
- M. infraspinatus
- M. teres minor
Upon detaching the individual muscles, all movements of the shoulder joint can be carried out, namely:
- Internal rotation
- External rotation
- Raising the arms to the front of the body
- Raising the arms to the back of the body
- Raising the arms above the horizontal plane and “making circles with the arms”
The shoulder joint model with rotator cuff is set up on a stand for easy display in the classroom or doctors office.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.