MasterCases in Spine Surgery
Use the case format for quick reference and easy clinical application!
Thieme congratulates Todd J. Albert on being chosen by New York magazine for its prestigious Best Doctors 2015 list.
Over the last decade, a plethora of references on global treatment of spinal disorders have inundated the marketplace– at the same time that increased responsibilities have limited the time surgeons have to wade through these large tomes. Now the information you need is at your fingertips in a quick, case-oriented approach designed for easy access and practical application.
The MasterCases Series from Thieme uses the case format to provide key diagnostic and therapeutic information that can be applied in patient management. You will find concise data on degenerative disorders of the cervical and thoracolumbar spine, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, inflammatory spinal disease, metabolic disorders, trauma management, spinal neoplasms, and adult and pediatric deformities.
Edited by two prominent specialists from the Rothman Institute in Philadelphia, MasterCases in Spine Surgery features:
- A convenient, case-oriented format for easy reference and application in daily practice
- Dozens of pearls and pitfalls and complete patient work-ups for each problem
- More than 60 studies on common and unusual cases and hundreds of superb figures that clarify all concepts
- Reviews of alternative treatment methods, with advantages and disadvantages of each
- The knowledge and expertise of leading spine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons, for a combined approach that leads to optimal results
MasterCases in Spine Surgery is ideal for orthopedic surgeons, spine fellows, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and residents who need to be thoroughly proficient in operative and alternative treatments of numerous spinal conditions. Get ”soup-to-nuts” answers to many of your specific problems and keep your skills up-to-date: order MasterCases in Spine Surgery today!