Nikamien kulumien demonstraatiomalli
– Stages of Disc Prolapse and Vertebral Degeneration – 3B Smart Anatomy
The model illustrates degenerative changes to the vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs of the lumbar spine in various degrees. Based on the original cast of a human lumbar spine, even finest bone structures are accurately depicted. The following conditions are shown from top to bottom:
• Intervertebral disc in healthy condition
• Lumbar vertebra (L1) without degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with protrusion
• Lumbar vertebra (L2) with beginning degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with medial prolapse
• Lumbar vertebra (L3) with advanced degenerative changes
• Intervertebral disc with intraforaminal prolapse on the right
• Lumbar vertebra (L4) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen
• Extremely narrowed intervertebral disc
• Lumbar vertebra (L5) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen with pressure on the spinal nerve root L5 on the left.
The model can be disassembled into vertebrae and intervertebral discs.
Supplied on base.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.