Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy
Either as an illustrated dictionary or comprehensive atlas, this handy book has served healthcare professionals across disciplines as a trusted companion for decades. Now fully updated with more than 1,250 new entries, the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy is ready for a new generation.
- Concise definitions of more than 8,000 terms enhanced with hundreds of vivid, elegant illustrations
- Coverage of all of the body’s major organs and systems
- Easy access – clearly organized, color-coded hierarchies
- Up-to-date nomenclature according to the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology (FCAT)
- Comprehensive indexes in Latin and English
- Compact, durable design – it fits in your pocket!
The perfect combination of both cutting-edge and time-tested features make the Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy the best choice for physicians, physical therapists, medical students, nurses, dentists, physician’s assistants — quite simply, anyone who works with the human body.
Studying or teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-products you need.
Students can use WinkingSkull.com to study full-color illustrations using the handy ”labels-on, labels-off” function and take timed self-tests.
Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.