– Functional & Physiological Human Skeleton Model Frank on Hanging Stand – 3B Smart Anatomy
Designed and developed with the help of John Chester M.D. (consultant at the Feldenkrais Guild N.A.). It features an impressive new assembly of all the joints that enable it to make individual movements that are almost true-to-life. Demonstrate the complex movement sequences of the upper limb. The shoulder blades twist when the arms are raised. Even the position of spoke bones and ulna in relation to each other during internal and external rotation of the forearm can be shown clearly. The flexible spine of this skeleton can make natural movements (lateral bend, movement and stretching, rotation). When the knee joint is stretched and bent, thanks to the flexible assembly, the position of the knee cap can be demonstrated. The hand bones have been assembled on wire to show their natural position. The flexible assembly of the foot bones makes them maneuverable. Even the low level of maneuverability of the sacroiliac joint and the sacrococcygeal symphysis can be demonstrated. Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
Other advantages of this special 3B Scientific® skeleton:
• Top quality, life-size natural casting
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
• On a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• 3 year guarantee
Comes with metal hanging stand and transparent dust cover. Stand is 6′ 3″ (192cm).
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.