Joustava luurankomalli – Flexible Human Skeleton Model Fred – 3B Smart Anatomy
Fred offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific® skeleton. Fred’s bendy spine can copy almost any human movement too. Once bent, Fred will remain in that position, to show correct and incorrect postures as well as any pathological malalignments. All skull movements can be shown on the head joints. Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries are also shown on this skeleton, as well as a dorsolateral slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
Here are Fred’s other advantages:
• Top quality, life-size natural casting
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• Easy to remove limbs
• On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Exceptional value for money
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• 3 year guarantee
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.