Värikoodattu kallomalli 22-osainen – Beauchene Adult Human Skull Model
– Didactic Colored Version, 22 part
The different bones are attached together with a clever internal pin system which does not affect the natural anatomy. Due to the large number of bones (22) the pin system offers the advantage of being more stable compared to magnet connections.
The skull consists of the following individual bones:
- Parietal bone (left and right)
- Occipital bone
- Frontal bone
- Temporal bone (left and right)
- Sphenoid bone
- Ethmoid bone
- Vomer bone
- Zygomatic bone (left and right)
- Upper jaw (maxilla) with teeth (left and right)
- Palatine bone (left and right)
- Nasal concha (left and right)
- Lacrimal bone (left and right)
- Nasal bone (left and right)
- Lower jaw (mandible) with teeth
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.