Deluxe Flexible Spine Model with Femur Heads, Painted Muscles & Sacral Opening – 3B Smart Anatomy
Painted spines add a new dimension to demonstrations about the anatomy of the human spinal column. Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae of the human spine replica. In addition to all features of the Classic Spine Series our Deluxe Spine Model has a sacral opening and exposed brain stem for advanced anatomical studies. Other features of the spine are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spinal column
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- Cauda equina
- With movable mounted femur heads
This high quality flexible spine with femur heads and painted muscles is a great teaching tool for the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Stand is not included with spine, please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.