Opetus selkärankamalli – Didactic Flexible Human Spine Model with Femur Heads – 3B Smart Anatomy
The 5 different sections of the spinal column differentiated by color on this spine model. The features on this didactic spine are:
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae
- 5 lumbar vertebrae
Use this new spinal column for simplified patient education or for lessons in a classroom environment where the didactic colors help to immediately track the explanation about the human spine, even from a distance. This spine is not only an extremely good value but it also a durable spine. Other great features of the Didactic Flexible Spine Model are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- With movable mounted femur heads
Stand is not included with spine, please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.