Grieve’s Modern Manual Therapy: The Vertebral Column 3rd Edition
This multidisciplinary text, authored and edited by internationally renowned professionals, brings together the latest research in the field of manual therapy. Extensively illustrated and fully referenced, it provides an evidence-based examination of the work of leading researchers and presents their findings in a format that is easily accessible and directly relevant to clinical practice.
- Presents state-of-the-art manual therapy research from the last 10 years
- Multidisciplinary authorship presents the viewpoints of different professions crucial to the ongoing back pain management debate
- Highly illustrated and fully referenced
- Completely revised and updated content
- Many new and updated illustrations