Numeroitu hammas kallomalli – Classic Human Skull Model with Opened Lower Jaw, 3 part – 3B Smart Anatomy
This dental skull with opened mandible exposes tooth roots with vessels and nerves. The skull model also features the numbering of the cranial bones, bone components, fissures, foramina and other structures. The cranial sutures are shown in color, as are the meningeal vessels and venous sinuses. This skull is a great tool for dental students and teachers alike.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
This unique model of the classic human skull is useful for students and practicing doctors alike, being a great tool for learning and teaching. Not only are important anatomical features of the skull depicted but also the open jaw gives a distinctive view of teeth roots.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- Bonus: FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIP: You will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you. Click here to learn more.